Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ask, Seek, Knock

I woke up with this scripture on my mind:
Matthew 7:7 (but I want to include v8 as well) "Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. 8For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. "

There is so much emotionally going on with me. It feels as if the enemy is really trying to put me down. The weight is so heavy. Almost all day yesterday, everytime I thought of something, I could feel myself starting to cry. Retelling feelings to a friend, my eyes welled up with tears. Then later talking to my Spiritual Coach, I cried. I couldn't even hold it in anymore. There are times when following God's way gets tough. But we are supposed to stand and understand that God is always there for us. We are to confide in Him. The advice given to me was to 'talk' to God about my deep feelings. My really deep feelings. I did and cried some more. I hear crying is supposed to be good for us. Most of the time I will not agree about that. When my eyes are swollen and my head hurts...that does not feel good. But because of the release last night, I woke up better. It is a brand new day. He has given me another chance to do things right.

So during my talk, I was told to release what I needed to release to God and to ask Him to help me. I had not lately truly asked God for anything. I had just been keeping things inside. That does me no good.  I asked God for peace last night. I asked Him for release from situations. I asked Him for help in situations. I aksed Him how I could help others when I felt so......uuuggghhhh! I felt helpless......Utterly helpless....

Today, I awoke with peace. He granted me that. He will help me with everything else as well. I just need to be patient and trusting. I asked and He granted. I will continue to seek His face, because going backwards is not an option. Whatever doors I come across....."God can I go in?"...if not keep it moving until He opens the one for me. I thank God for the people He has allowed to come into my life to help me. But most of all I thank God for being with me. Because nobody can do you like Jesus!!

God Bless! 

No comments:

Post a Comment