Monday, May 3, 2010

In the Spirit

What a day! If there was a day that I needed some serious patience, it was today.
If I see anything at this point, God is teaching me patience. For some reason, I have a tendency to draw people with some serious issues to me. I don't ask for it, but they seem to come. God allows me to help some of them through my experience with some of the same issues. However, God also helps me with those whose issues I have never had or dealt with before. I so appreciate God for helping me. Lately, my patience has been wearing very thin for some. To the point I really feel like yelling. That is not good. I looked to God to really help me and of course, He does. 
So I need to understand that it's not about me. These people are around me for a a specific reason. Apparently God feels there is something within me that will mostly help them (and me too). I am supposed to be encouraging others. God has helped me become stronger than I used to be and He was patient and loving to me through it all. Now I need to forget about me and help them with the same strength, patience, and love God showed me. Walk in the spirit girl! Walk in the spirit!

Galatians 5:22-23 "But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, 23 gentleness, self-control. Against such things there is no law."

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment