Sunday, June 6, 2010

Thank You...praises to Him

Last week was a very trying week. So many things going on. But today, more than any other day, I had to stop and thank Jesus. I thanked Him for giving me the words to say to the young lady in my family that is going through an agonizing situation. I thanked Him for my oldest son and the transformation that is taking place in him and with our relationship as mother and son. I thank Him for the word that was brought forth at my church. I thank Him for giving me the heart to pray for those, that without Him, I would not be praying for. I thank Him for the time spent with my family. I thank Him for allowing another turn this weekend....I could sit here and continue to list all the things I am thankful to Him for, but I'll just sum it up by saying....thank You Jesus!

Through last week, my faith was tested and because God is.....much more than I can put into words right now, I have come through it with a deeper faith than I had before.

Romans 5:1-5(NIV) "1Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, 2through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we rejoice in the hope of the glory of God. 3Not only so, but we also rejoice in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; 4perseverance, character; and character, hope. 5And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us."

Yesterday is gone...today is ending....tomorrow is a brand new day.....

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment