Monday, January 11, 2010

Uggghhh!!!!

Not feeling it today. Just not. Struggling with some things that I really don't want to struggle with. I don't want to deal with them at all. So either I will block them or supress them. Supression is not a good thing though. It produces pain for me in the form of headaches. Headaches that will last for 2-3 days or more sometimes depending on the amount of supression. Sick of some people and the way they act. Unfaithful people, people who don't know what they want but want to pull others into their mess. No I can't expect people to be like I am. I don't pull people into my messes. I deal with them and get advice on how to change it. Not pull people into it then screw them up because of it. Why do screwed up people feel the need to screw others up with them? Keep that to yourself. Or try to get help to fix it, but leave other people's lives out of it. Like I said, all people don't think the same way. I hope tomorrow will be much better. Blah!


No comments:

Post a Comment